Name: Supporters of Nuclear Energy
Contact email: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Members’ names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses
We may also record analytics cookies when you visit our website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you request membership of SONE
- When you request information about SONE activities
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Send you copies of the society newsletter
- Send you other details of society activities
We may share this information with officers of the SONE society.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing
this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time.
You can do this by contacting the secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information,
you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk